About the Conference
The 13th International Conference Informatics’2015 is a biennial international forum which gives room for scientists, experts in computer science and professionals in new emerging fields of informatics to present original research results, to share experiences and to exchange ideas about transferring theoretical concepts into real life.
The conference will be held in Poprad (Slovakia) on November 18–20, 2015.
- IEEE SMC Society
- IEEE Hungary Section
- IEEE SMC Chapter, Hungary
- IEEE Joint IES/RAS Chapter, Hungary
Topics are included but they are not limited to the following:
- Computer Architectures
- Computer Networks
- Theoretical Informatics
- Programming Paradigms, Programming Languages
- Software Engineering
- Distributed Systems
- Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality
- Artificial Intelligence
- Knowledge Management
- Information System Research
- Applied Informatics and Simulation
Official language of the conference is English.
- prof. dr. sc. Neven Vrček, University of Zagreb, Varaždin (HR)
Cloud computing – between hype and profitable business model
- doc. RNDr. Petr Šaloun, Ph.D., VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava (CZ)
From lightweight ontology to mental illness indication
- doc. Ing. Jiří Kunovský, CSc., Brno University of Technology (CZ)
Modern Taylor Series Method
- Slovak Society for Applied Cybernetics and Informatics (SSAKI), Affiliated branch of the SSAKI at Department of Computers and Informatics, FEEI TU of Košice
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (FEEI), Technical University of Košice
- Association of Slovak Scientific and Technological Societes (ZSVTS)
- IEEE SMCS Technical Committee on Computational Cybernetics
- Journal of Information and Organizational Sciences (SCOPUS indexed)
- Open Computer Science
- Acta Electrotechnica et Informatica
Final conference program
Final program of the conference (PDF) was published.
The bus from Košice departs at 8:00 from Aula Volkswagen in the Technical University campus. Registration of participants starts at 10.00 and opening ceremony with lunch is planned at 12.30.
- Preliminary program has been published ()
IEEE Policy Information
The conference appears on the IEEE Conference Search. Conference proceedings that meet IEEE quality review standards may be eligible for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore), if the paper is not presented at the conference.
“Pay to publish” is not allowed by IEEE. So at least one author of a paper must show up and present the paper at the conference.